Designed for pros, the Pakedge WA-4200 Wave 2 Indoor Access Point delivers exceptional performance for your most demanding customers. It’s ideal for high-density residential and commercial jobs where speed is critical. Engineered with 4×4 MU-MIMO Wave 2 wireless technology and a max data rate of 2,600 Mbps, the WA-4200 can transmit to twice as many devices simultaneously compared to 2×2 APs.
The WA-4200 is engineered with a new, highspeed chipset that delivers faster speeds, greater reliability, and smooth client handoffs anywhere in the home. Beamforming technology focuses and directs the wireless signal to improve performance for bandwidth-intensive devices and real-time 4K/HD applications.
WA Series access points are designed to save installers time. All WA Series access points include easy-to-use mounting templates and accessories to significantly reduce installation time using an easy 3-step process. They also include BakPak, which delivers a streamlined multi-AP deployment process and enables complete cloud configuration and management to reduce service calls and install time.
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
- 4×4 MU-MIMO antenna design
- Up to 2,600 Mbps max data rate
- Beamforming technology
- 802.11r/k/v roaming standards
- Auto-channel selection
- 8 secure SSIDs (4 per band) + 2 guest SSIDs (1 per band)
- WPA-WPA2-PSK security encryption
- BakPak cloud configuration and remote management
- Two 1 Gbps Ethernet ports
- Link aggregation (LACP)
- Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS)
- Powered with 802.3at PoE+
- Mounting template and accessory kit included
- In-ceiling bracket (coming soon)